Please note that several trails and paths within Killarney National Park are flooded.
The following paths are flooded:
· The mass path from Derrycunnihy to Lord Brandon’s cottage.
· The Old Kenmare road from Derrycunnihy (through Incheens and Ullauns) where the Galway’s River has burst its banks.
· The Muckross-Dinis loop / peninsula.
· The Old Kenmare Road at Cores / Esknamucky.
· From Ross Castle through Reen.
· The river walk from White’s Bridge to the Game Wood.
· The Lower Road in Tomies wood.
Please note the car parks at Ross Castle are closed due to flooding.